Yoga With Adriene – Find What Feels Good Roadshow
Up Your Connect. Experiencing connection brings meaning to your movement, your work, your relationships, your life. Connection invites depth. Realness. Your experience with finding connection though yoga leads to a greater connection off the mat.
Through yoga and mindfulness, Yoga With Adriene has brought the globe together, creating a ripple effect of feel good connection.
Join Adriene at the palace for this special 90 min practice designed to motivate,celebrate and circle you back to what matters most.
Please Note: Due to the scale of the event we ask that all participants arrive ready for class with minimal baggage, please only bring what can be stored by your Yoga mat.
- Doors open at 6pm, there will be a bag search procedure in place. Please be patient and cooperative whilst staff carry out these checks.
- Positioning in the Hall will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Once you have taken a spot for the class you will be given a wristband which will allow you to exit and enter the space, giving you access to the West Hall where there will be toilet facilities, food stalls and merchandise. (We recommend bringing cash for the merch stall – cash machines are available at the venue, fees apply).
- The class will start promptly at 8pm so please come fully prepared with a Yoga mat, water and in work out attire.
- Due to the size of the class and nature of venue there are no changing rooms available.
- There will be food and drink vendors available in the West Hall pre and post class (until 11pm). There will be a selection of food (including vegan and vegetarian) and soft drink options.
- Free Drinking water will be available – please bring a refillable bottle.
14+ only. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.