Please note the following age restrictions:
10am-10:45pm 11-15 years old only
11amm - 11pm Adults only ( ages 16+)
DO I NEED A TICKET?
Yes. Sessions on The Beast inflatable are ticketed yes and will run through the day in 15 minute blocks from 10.00am to 11.00pm. You will need to purchase a ticket in advance to experience The Beast.
However, the food, drink and party areas will be open to the public throughout and you don’t need a ticket to access these areas.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Tickets are limited so don’t miss out by booking yours today. The Beast sessions are ticketed and will run through the day in 15 minute blocks from 10.00am to 11.00pm, with morning sessions for kids. Each ticket costs £20 (plus a £2 booking fee) and includes one full circuit on The Beast. The food, drink and party areas will be open throughout your experience.
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT TO GO ON THE BEAST?
Afraid so – for the adult sessions which will run from Midday to closing at 11pm each day, you will need to be 16 or over.
There are morning sessions for kids each day from 10am, but these will only be for 11-15 years olds.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
You should arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled Beast session. This will give you enough time to hand your stuff in at the locker room and exchange your ticket for your wristband and get ready to experience The Beast! The earlier you arrive the more prepared you will be for your experience!
WHAT TIME DOES THE VENUE OPEN AND CLOSE?
The venue will be open from 9:30am each day and closes at 11pm. The Beast sessions start at 10am each day, but the food, drinks and party areas will open throughout.
HOW LONG DOES THE BEAST TAKE TO GO ROUND?
Depending on how fit, strong and ambitious you are, The Beast can take anywhere from about 5-20 minutes to go round. On average we’d say around 12-15 minutes. With a hangover, it can feel like a lifetime!
DO I NEED TO BE REALLY FIT AND STRONG TO DO THE BEAST?
No. Whilst, The Beast is challenging and demanding at times, you can take it at your own pace and if you can’t do one of the obstacles, you can skip round them. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day.
WHAT IF I AM PREGNANT OR HAVE A HEART CONDITION?
Due to the nature of The Beast, it is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart conditions or those carrying any serious injuries.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We would advise light and stretchy clothing to get the most out of your experience. At the end of the day The Beast is a physical obstacle course. You can wear jeans and a shirt if you want, but you’d be much better off in shorts and t-shirt or Active Wear! Yeah we said it’ Active Wear! Shoes are not permitted on The Beast. You can wear socks, but you are better off bare-feet.
WHERE DO I PUT MY STUFF/BELONGINGS?
There will be a secure cloak room in the venue to store your clothes and belongings while you are on The Beast.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Alexandra Palace has great transport links, located just off the M1 and M25 and only 10 minutes from London Kings Cross. There is a huge cark park and great transport links. Please visit here to see full instructions on how to get there. http://www.alexandrapalace.com/visitor-information/how-to-find-us/
IS IT INSIDE OR OUTSIDE?
Due to the challenges presented by British weather, The Beast will be held indoors in The Great Hall at London’s iconic Alexandra Palace. Just wait until you see it!
CAN I TAKE FOOD AND DRINK WITH ME?
No afraid not, but we have the best street food and refreshing beverages on offer all day (both with and without alcohol!)
TICKETS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets will be sent to the email address supplied at the time of booking. These tickets must be brought with you and presented at the ticket desk.
- Each ticket is valid for one use of The Slide only.
- Tickets cannot be amended or transferred once they have been purchased. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain without the express permission of the Owner or Operator will make it void, and the ticket holder may be refused entry to or removed from the Venue.
- Admission to The Beast is on the condition that all visitors allow themselves and their belongings to be searched. We do not accept liability for any damage caused to any items during this process. Items deemed to be dangerous or intended to do harm will be confiscated and not returned. Prohibited articles include (but are not limited to) firearms, pyrotechnics, glass bottles, flammable liquids and alcohol. The Beast/Alexandra Palace reserves the right to refuse entry.
- You must comply with the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
- We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or non-arrivals.
- No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or any further force majeure.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation, and to alter, close or remove details of The Beast without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
- Any persons deemed intoxicated or to be acting inappropriately will not be permitted onto The Beast and could be removed from the event at any time.
- You must comply with the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in authorised places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 1964 and other statutory or regulatory requirements.
- You may be refused entry or ejected if, in the reasonable opinion of the Owner or Operator, the presence of the Ticket holder in the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the public or staff and/or the holder, and/or affect the enjoyment of the public, (for example: if you are (or appear to be) drunk, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, decline to be searched or are in breach of any of these terms & conditions)
- Please arrive at the event at least 30 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- The venue will close 15 minutes after the final Beast session at 11.15pm.
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- No babes in arms will be admitted. This is for your safety and to ensure you get to experience the full event.
- Your ticket is valid for one full go on The Beast.
- We have the right to take away any food or drink that has been brought into The Beast without prior arrangement.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside, other than in the designated outdoor smoking areas.
- The use of personal go-pros, cameras, phones, other electronic devices and unofficial recording equipment on The Beast are not permitted.
- Due to the nature of The Beast, it is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions or injuries.
- If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, if you are pregnant or if you have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not enter The Beast.
- VAT is included in all prices, charged at 20%.
- Dogs are not allowed into the venue, except for Guide dogs.
- Although the car-park is secured at all times, vehicles are parked at the owners’ own risk. We accept no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle.
- We may carry out photography and/or video recording at the event, which may feature guests. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that The Beast London or any authorised party may use such images or video footage in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with The Beast London or the authorised party.