Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR B&K DARTS COMPETITION
Bar & Kitchen World Darts Championship Fancy Dress Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run in the Bar & Kitchen during every session of the darts, offering a free jug of beer to the daily winner.
- Tickets to the PCD William Hill World Darts Championship final will only be offered up until the 29th December at 17.30 daily winners, and will awarded to the Instagram ‘Hall of Fame’ post with the most likes.
- Alexandra Palace reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative option or cancel the draw at any time at its own discretion.
- The competition is only available to William Hill World Darts Championship ticket holders aged 18 or over.
- The fancy dress winner each day will be selected at the discretion of Alexandra Palace staff. The winner is non-negotiable once decided. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the winners of the prizes.
- Winners of the jug of beer prize will receive their prize immediately. Those entered into the wider competition to win tickets to the PCD William Hill World Darts Championship final will be selected by 29th December at 17.30 and notified via email or telephone (using the details provided at entry).
- If Alexandra Palace cannot (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Alexandra Palace’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not respond to the notification that they have won the Prize, Alexandra Palace reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winning prize tickets will be collected at the venue on the day of the PCD William Hill World Darts Championship final.
- By entering this competition you agree to having your name, details and photo published online via Alexandra Palace social media channels.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms and conditions are subject to change
- No alcohol, food or soft drinks purchased off the premises are allowed into the venue
- Strobes and lasers may be used as part the performance. Please contact Venue Management if you have any concerns.
- Venue Management operates a zero tolerance policy to drugs
- Alexandra Palace operates a Challenge 25 policy at all bars
- Please respect our neighbours when leaving the Venue
- If is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material Alternation. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Organiser as soon as reasonably practicable on the Event website and/ or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material Alterations can sometimes arise at late notice or immediately prior to an Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove persons from the venue for any reason including, but not limited to, behaviour that is; likely to cause damage, annoyance, or harm to others, health and safety reasons, if the Event staff believe that You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, if Your fail to produce proof of identity or age, or if Your refuse to comply with the Organiser’s security searches.
- You undertake to comply with any and all instruction given to you by the Organiser and/ or all Venue staff at the Event. In particular You are required to comply will all safety advice, site signage and ‘no smoking’ areas. In accordance with the Smoke-Free Regulations, certain areas of the Event are designated ‘no smoking’. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Venue. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Venue.
- Access to each designated area within the Venue is subject to capacity and the Organiser accepts no liability and will not offer and Ticket refunds if You are unable to access an area due to that area being at maximum capacity .You may be required to queue so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Official merchandise is usually only available inside the Venue. The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for the sale of unofficial merchandise.
- You agree that the Organiser, its servants or agents, will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by the Organiser or its servants or agents): a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Organiser or any of its servants or agents; b) in circumstances where such loss or damage in nor a reasonably foreseeable result or any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty or care owed by the Organiser, its servants or agents); and / or c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that you believe you have a legitimate complaint that may give rise to a claim against the Organiser, you are required to notify the Organiser in writing of such complaint within 7 days of attending the event..
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or the Organiser under the Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture, or establish a relationship of principal an agency or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Organiser.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangements between You and the Organiser relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall purpose to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The following items are prohibited and may not be brought to an Event or into the Venue:
- Illegal substances
- Anything that could reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Nitros Oxide and legal highs
- Food or soft drinks
- Excessive quantities of cigarettes (i.e. more than for personal consumption)
- Glass of any kind including perfume and cologne bottles, beer bottles, jar, or drinking vessels
- Chewing gum
- Portable laser equipment including pens
- Large sound systems
- Air horns
- Spray cans
- Unofficial tabards or high-vis jackets
- Professional cameras or video equipment
Any items confiscated will not be available for collection on exit and will be destroyed.
- Drink tokens purchased at one event are not reusable at another event or in future years
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the Venue. It is illegal to attempt to buy alcohol if you are under 18 and it is illegal to buy alcohol for another person who is under 18
Your ticket is issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the performance or event shown on the ticket purchase, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You need a valid ticket that must be produced to get in to see the event.
- Alexandra Palace is an all standing venue. No seats are available unless otherwise stated
- Please don’t be offended if the Venue Management asks to look in your bag- to ensure everyone’s safety they may have to conduct occasional searches. Entry is subject to bag and body searches.
- The Venue Management reserves the right to refuse admission and / or remove anyone from the premises
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void
- Whilst we allocate specific seats to you the Venue have the right to change these seats to other of equal value
- If you cannot see the show properly or there are any other issues hindering your enjoyment then you should complain promptly to the Venue Management prior to or during the show, if possible
- Any queries regarding your ticket need to be referred to the ticket agent that you purchased your ticket from and not the Venue
- Please check Tickets carefully as errors cannot always be rectified following purchase.
- Venue Management is not responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen, or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safety of Your Ticket. It is not always possible to issue duplicate Tickets. If duplicate Tickets are issues, a reasonable and appropriate administration fee may be charged
- Purchase or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on Your to use,, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and / or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket
- Neither the Venue not the Organiser nor the Ticket Agent shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the Ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee
- The collection of Tickets must be arranged with the Ticket Agent and not the Venue
- Tickets are personal revocable licenses and shall at all times remain the property of the Organiser and subject to these Terms and Conditions. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket for commercial gain. If a Ticker is re-sold, transferred or advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than the Organiser, or an authorised sub-agent, it will be void and You will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund. Should You re-sell a Ticket to a third party you may find that the third party brings a legal claim against You for selling at Ticket which does not permit access to the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any Ticket booking which is reasonably believes to have been made with a view to re-sell Tickets or where the Ticket has been purchased using fraudulent means, including credit card fraud.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person per credit card or per household. These restrictions will be notified to your by the Ticket Agent before you make your booking. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notification to you of such cancellation
- Ticket refunds are the responsibility and at the discretion of the Event Promoter, and not Alexandra Palace.
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material Alteration of the Event (defined below) You may be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised Ticket Agent from whom You purchased a Ticket. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, at the discretion of the Organiser, You may only be entitled to a partial refund of the face price Ticket value. Personal arrangement including travel, subsistence, and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by You are made at Your own risk and neither the authorised Ticket Agent nor the Organiser nor the Venue will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure
- “Material Alternation” is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket could reasonable expect. Changes to performance times, acts and performers / participants shall not be considered a Material Alternation and the Organiser will not be liable for such changes. A Material Alteration is judged by reference to the nature, form and billing of the Event. The Event is judged and valued by reference to the overall theme rather than any individual act, performer or participant scheduled to appear.
- In the event that You are entitled to a refund, please refer to the terms and condition of the authorised Ticket Agent from which You purchased Your Ticket for details of how to claim that refund. You may not be entitled to obtain a refund if You fail to follow the instruction provided within the notified time frames. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Ticket(s).
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where You are given the option to attend a postponed Event on an alternative date.
- In the event of an outdoor Event and, as with all action, sports and music events, performance is subject to the prevailing weather conditions. In the event that it is deemed unsafe for any scheduled display, event or activities to take place the Organiser may reschedule the Event or cancel it in its entirety. As per clause 26 above, if the Event is cancelled entirely, the Organiser shall refund the face value price of the Ticket. If part of an Event is cancelled, the Organiser may refund some or all of the purchase price of the Ticket in its absolute discretion, but shall be under no obligation to do so.
- Sometimes the Event Promoter needs to make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets
- Tickets are not issued on sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned Tickets unless otherwise provided under the Terms and Conditions
- No Under 10s are permitted at live music events. Please refer to your ticket for full age restrictions
- The following age restrictions apply and ID may be required to gain entry:
- Each Event is subject to an individual age policy
- An accompanying adult must be 21 years or above
- All late night Events i.e. Events finishing after 11pm, are restricted to adults 18 years and above
- The Venue operates licensed bars and you need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol at the Event. Please be aware that our Event staff operate a challenge 25 policy and if, in their reasonable opinion, you look younger than 25 years of age you may be asked to provide ID. IF you are unable to provide ID on request you will not be served alcohol at the Event.
- Access to the disabled viewing platform is only permitted to ticket holders in possession of a valid disabled ticket
- Alexandra Palace has a limited amount of public and disabled parking on site. A ticket does not guarantee a parking space.
- The Organiser takes the needs of customer who are disabled and those who have access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Venue. Disabled tickets are limited and are charged at the standard Ticket price. Disabled tickets allow for one carer to accompany the Ticket holder. An allocated disabled viewing platform may be accessible at certain Events. Please check the Event page on the website for further information.
CLOAKROOM / LOST PROPERTY / PERSONAL PROPERTY
- The Cloakroom is subject to availability. Venue Management take no responsibility for any items left in the Cloakroom after an Event.
- Please take care of your personal property at the Venue. Neither the Organiser nor the Venue can be held responsible for any personal property that is lost or damaged during the Event.
- Any property found will be held by the Venue for 4 weeks after the Event. After 4 weeks any unclaimed property will be disposed of.
- On rare occasions the event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, please contact a member of the Venue Management prior to arrival.
- The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera, phone or any other sort of recording device is strictly forbidden
- By attending the Event, you give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and / or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Organiser, Venue or its contractor without payment or compensation. If you attend an Event with Your child aged under 18 years you give the foregoing your express consent on their behalf. This included filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
MARKETING AND DATA
- The Venue reserves the right to request the removal of any photography / photographs from social media not authorised by the venue
- You shall not be permitted to bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or commercial gain) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials
- To the extent permitted by law, personal information provided by You to the Organiser will be used for all purposed reasonably connected with the operation of the Event and the Organiser including (but not limited to): providing You with details of forthcoming connected Event, offers and services; providing You with updates as to the latest concessions or any changes thereto and information concerning competitions and other promotional activity, supplying You with the good that You request or in which the Organiser reasonably believes You may be interested, conduction market research and establishing customer profiles, and transferring or disclosing the information provided to the Organiser’s professional advisors and such other parties as it considers necessary in the administration of is business. The Organiser will not use or disclose Your personal information other than as set out in these terms and conditions without Your prior consent. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from such marketing communication You receive from the Organiser by following the unsubscribe link.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Organiser’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, warm insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or threat thereof), fire, explosions, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather (including but not limited to high winds), third party injunction, national defence requirements and/ or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Organiser will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure
- You agree that the Organiser shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and / or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, saving, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation, or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event
- The Venue shall not be liable for any personal injury suffered at the Venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the Venue) or any loss, theft or damage to your property including but not limited to clothes at the Venue.
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Organiser shall be entitles to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are note adversely affected.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of the Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
- If the Organiser delays or fails to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions it shall not meant the Organiser has waived its right to do so.
- Any person, other than the Organiser, who is not a party to the Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of the Terms and Conditions.
Ice Rink General information
Book now for on-line discount and priority entry
Please note: Our role is to maintain a safe environment and ensure that skaters have a really fun time! Parents and Guardians are reminded that supervision of children is required by them at all times to ensure the continuous safety and well being of the children. Scooters cannot be guaranteed on the day so we recommend booking a scooter online in advance and scooters are hired on a per session basis. Please also note that scooters are not the popular penguin type scooters.
Please note: From time to time prices and opening times maybe subject to change.
Peak times are during school holiday periods and weekends
Off peak times are term time weekdays
(face value )= means the cost of the ticket before booking fees and is not the cost of the ticket when purchasing on the door
Juniors 15 years and under and adults 16 years and over
Please note: From time to time during public sessions areas of the ice may be sectioned off for other uses. We work extremely hard to meet the needs of all users of the ice rink.
Term times are based on local school timetables.
The Ice Rink is open normal hours on Bank Holidays
Alexandra Palace has partnered with SEE for all online tickets.
Contact SEE customer service team on 0871 220 0260 if you need to discuss any other enquiries related to tickets.
Alexandra Palace offers a feedback and complaints directly related to an event or activity and not ticket related this is preferred in an email to email@example.com . Alexandra Palace operates under a 10 day response time to all complaints and feedback.
Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. Please be aware that it is advised to attend at least 30 mins before the selected session is to begin to enable you to get the best experience and more time on the ice, this enables you to select your skate size and put on your skates. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the time and date of your chosen event
Peak times are during school holiday periods and weekends
Off peak times are term time weekdays
Juniors 15 years and under and adults 16 years and over
Concessions- Senior citizen and PWD
Please note: From time to time during public sessions areas of the ice may be sectioned off for other uses. We work extremely hard to meet all users of the ice needs.
Term times are based on local school timetables.