The iconic north London venue offers everything you need for an extraordinary event or great day out with the benefit of some of the best panoramic views of London.
Alexandra Park first opened in 1863 and has a rich history of extraordinary milestones. Check out our interactive timeline to find out more. Did you know there used to be a racecourse called the Frying Pan at the bottom of the park?
Alexandra Palace opened in 1873, has survived two fires, hosted the first ever television broadcast and has seen millions of people experience extraordinary events for over the last 140 years! Take a look at our timeline to see some of the unbelievable events that have taken place at the Palace.
Ally Pally, as it is lovingly known, has an ambitious regeneration programme in progress to restore the Palace and open currently derelict areas of the site such as the Victorian theatre for the public to enjoy. Click here to learn more about the regeneration plans.
Did you know that all the money that is generated by commercial activity in the park and palace goes back in to maintaining and restoring Ally Pally, to celebrate and share the past, deliver extraordinary experiences at present and regenerate for the future?
Alexandra Palace Annual Review 2016/17
Alexandra Palace summary business plan 2017/18
Alexandra Palace annual report 2015
Alexandra Palace annual report 2014
Alexandra Palace annual report 2013
Alexandra Palace Mission
“To uphold, maintain and repair the Palace and to maintain the Park and Palace as a place of public resort and recreation and for other public purposes.”
Alexandra Park and Palace Act 1985
Alexandra Palace Vision
“To regenerate Alexandra Palace and Park, in the pioneering spirit of our founders, creating a proud, iconic London destination with global appeal – a successful, valuable and sustainable asset for all including the local community and stakeholders.”
Customer Service Standards
- We will go the extra mile to welcome people to Alexandra Palace.
- We will be professional and courteous to all customers and colleagues.
- We will treat all of our customers in a consistent and fair manner.
- We will be identified with name badges and be dressed appropriately.
- We will answer all telephone calls within five rings.
- We will acknowledge emails within one working day and letters within two working days.
- We will keep all areas clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- We will report faults, leaks and spillages immediately.
- We will act on customer feedback continually to improve our service.
- We will work in a safe manner to ensure the health and safety of ourselves, our customer and our colleagues.