Alexandra Palace is the iconic North London venue that offers everything you need for an event, along with the best panoramic views of London.
The People’s Palace has great transport links, located just off the M1 and M25 and only 10 minutes from London Kings Cross.
Ally Pally has been the centre of music, sport and events for over 130 years. The venue is bursting with culture and heritage that no other destination in London can offer.
The 7 acre Palace is surrounded by 196 acres of beautiful parkland, and grounds that boast a pub & restaurant, boating lake, pitch & putt course, 1,500 free parking spaces and much, much more.
Alexandra Palace Mission
“To uphold, maintain and repair the Palace and to maintain the Park and Palace as a place of public resort and recreation and for other public purposes.”
Alexandra Park and Palace Act 1985
Alexandra Palace Vision
“To regenerate Alexandra Palace and Park, in the pioneering spirit of our founders, creating a proud, iconic London destination with global appeal – a successful, valuable and sustainable asset for all including the local community and stakeholders.”
CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
- We will go the extra mile to welcome people to Alexandra Palace.
- We will be professional and courteous to all customers and colleagues.
- We will treat all of our customers in a consistent and fair manner.
- We will be identified with name badges and be dressed appropriately.
- We will answer all telephone calls within five rings.
- We will acknowledge emails within one working day and letters within two working days.
- We will keep all areas clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- We will report faults, leaks and spillages immediately.
- We will act on customer feedback continually to improve our service.
- We will work in a safe manner to ensure the health and safety of ourselves, our customer and our colleagues.
Alexandra Palace: A Brief History