The Terrace has now finished for the summer. Please visit our what’s on to find out what’s next at Ally Pally.
We’ve been busy getting ready to welcome you back. The health and safety of our customers and team is really important so we’ve created an environment that is safe for social distancing and follows strict hygiene protocols. This includes enhanced cleaning, hand sanitiser units and table-service only for a maximum booking of six people. Plus we’ve developed the Ally Pally Food & Drink app so there’s no need for cash or contact with anyone from outside of your group.
1. Book a table for 2 -6 people (adhering to the latest government guidelines on socialising with other households). Tickets cost £5 per person to cover service charge and event running costs
2. Download your e-ticket onto your smartphone
3. Download the Ally Pally Food & Drink App on the Apple Store or Google Play before your visit. (You’ll need this to order food and drinks)
4. On arrival show your e-ticket to gain entry to The Terrace
5. Once here order a meal, a round of drinks or both – we’ll bring them to you. Please note this is a cashless service. All orders must be made via the App or online
Alexandra Palace is run by a charity for the benefit of everyone. It’s loved by many people: as a historic landmark, ice rink, legendary gig venue, exhibition centre, theatre, park with panoramic views and more. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic our income has fallen catastrophically and our survival is at risk. Your support can help: as a charity, every £1 we receive is reinvested back into the organisation and will help us get back on our feet.