Welcome to The Terrace, a new chapter for Ally Pally. Perched high on the hill with a panoramic view of London, we’ve done some reorganising to reimagine our south-facing terrace as London’s largest beer garden.
With four street food vendors and a big ol’ bar stocked with everything you missed in lockdown, we’re now the perfect spot for after work (from home) drinks on a Friday night, Saturday night golden hour drinks, a hungover Sunday lunch in the sun and now Thursday night giggles with some of the UK’s finest comedy talent.
We’ve been busy getting ready to welcome you back. The health and safety of our customers and team is really important so we’ve created an environment that is safe for social distancing and follows strict hygiene protocols. This includes enhanced cleaning, hand sanitiser units and table-service only for a maximum booking of six people. Plus we’ve developed the Ally Pally Food & Drink app so there’s no need for cash or contact with anyone from outside of your group.
1. Book a table for 2 -6 people (adhering to the latest government guidelines on socialising with other households). Tickets cost £5 per person to cover service charge and event running costs
2. Download your e-ticket onto your smartphone
3. Download the Ally Pally Food & Drink App on the Apple Store or Google Play before your visit. (You’ll need this to order food and drinks)
4. On arrival show your e-ticket to gain entry to The Terrace
5. Once here order a meal, a round of drinks or both – we’ll bring them to you. Please note this is a cashless service. All orders must be made via the App or online
Alexandra Palace is a charity, run for the benefit of everyone. Our Park, Palace and spectacular events have been enriching lives since 1863, but the coronavirus pandemic has hit us hard. To be blunt, we are looking at a £1m shortfall this year and the same again next year. We know this time has been hard on many people but, if you can afford it, your support will help us get through this crisis.