Celebrate the delights of the new season with an inspiring day out at the Country Living Spring Fair. Discover handmade items by wonderfully creative British craftspeople and up-and coming designers, and a mouthwatering array of artisan food and drink. Plus – our exciting fresh line-up includes Four Live Stages with talks and workshops on subjects from cookery and crafting to gardening and wellbeing.
Enjoy a great day out with a wealth of seasonal inspiration under one roof including:
· Crafting Workshops – brush up an old skill or master a new one
· Vintage Village – track down an array of vintage treasures
· Little Larder – a showcase for new artisan food producers
· Stylish shopping – browse enticing stalls and meet passionate designer-makers selling original, hand-crafted items including homeware, accessories, art, fashion, jewellery and gifts
· Animal Magic – meet lambs and chickens
· Drunken Duck Champagne Bar – the perfect place to relax and catch up with friends and family
· Foodie Fare – enjoy delicious treats with a street-food feel
· Pop-Up Market – meet talented Country Living readers exhibiting their stylish products for the first time
Get here early and soak up the atmosphere of our Festival Village – featuring a line-up of the finest names in London street food and an eclectic bill of bands and DJs. Start your gig the right way.
Alexandra Palace Way
Tube: Wood Green
Railway: Alexandra Palace Rail
Bus: W3 or Shuttle Bus
Alexandra Palace is a charity, run for the benefit of everyone. Our Park, Palace and spectacular events have been enriching lives since 1863, but the coronavirus pandemic has hit us hard. To be blunt, we are looking at a £1m shortfall this year and the same again next year. We know this time has been hard on many people but, if you can afford it, your support will help us get through this crisis.