Celebrate the delights of the new season with an inspiring day out at the Country Living Spring Fair. Discover handmade items by wonderfully creative British craftspeople and up-and coming designers, and a mouthwatering array of artisan food and drink. Plus – our exciting fresh line-up includes Four Live Stages with talks and workshops on subjects from cookery and crafting to gardening and wellbeing.
Enjoy a great day out with a wealth of seasonal inspiration under one roof including:
· Crafting Workshops – brush up an old skill or master a new one
· Vintage Village – track down an array of vintage treasures
· Little Larder – a showcase for new artisan food producers
· Stylish shopping – browse enticing stalls and meet passionate designer-makers selling original, hand-crafted items including homeware, accessories, art, fashion, jewellery and gifts
· Animal Magic – meet lambs and chickens
· Drunken Duck Champagne Bar – the perfect place to relax and catch up with friends and family
· Foodie Fare – enjoy delicious treats with a street-food feel
· Pop-Up Market – meet talented Country Living readers exhibiting their stylish products for the first time
Get here early and soak up the atmosphere of our Festival Village – featuring a line-up of the finest names in London street food and an eclectic bill of bands and DJs. Start your gig the right way.
Alexandra Palace Way
Tube: Wood Green
Railway: Alexandra Palace Rail
Bus: W3 or Shuttle Bus
Alexandra Palace is run by a charity for the benefit of everyone. It’s loved by many people: as a historic landmark, ice rink, legendary gig venue, exhibition centre, theatre, park with panoramic views and more. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic our income has fallen catastrophically and our survival is at risk. Your support can help: as a charity, every £1 we receive is reinvested back into the organisation and will help us get back on our feet.