Celebrate the delights of the new season with an inspiring day out at the Country Living Spring Fair. Discover handmade items by wonderfully creative British craftspeople and up-and coming designers, and a mouthwatering array of artisan food and drink. Plus – our exciting fresh line-up includes Four Live Stages with talks and workshops on subjects from cookery and crafting to gardening and wellbeing.
Enjoy a great day out with a wealth of seasonal inspiration under one roof including:
· Crafting Workshops – brush up an old skill or master a new one
· Vintage Village – track down an array of vintage treasures
· Little Larder – a showcase for new artisan food producers
· Stylish shopping – browse enticing stalls and meet passionate designer-makers selling original, hand-crafted items including homeware, accessories, art, fashion, jewellery and gifts
· Animal Magic – meet lambs and chickens
· Drunken Duck Champagne Bar – the perfect place to relax and catch up with friends and family
· Foodie Fare – enjoy delicious treats with a street-food feel
· Pop-Up Market – meet talented Country Living readers exhibiting their stylish products for the first time
Get here early and soak up the atmosphere of our Festival Village – featuring a line-up of the finest names in London street food and an eclectic bill of bands and DJs. Start your gig the right way.
Alexandra Palace Way
Tube: Wood Green
Railway: Alexandra Palace Rail
Bus: W3 or Shuttle Bus
Alexandra Palace is the People’s Palace – run by a charity for the benefit of everyone. Recent times have been tough, and our very survival has been at stake. Whatever the future holds, we are working harder than ever to be here for you now and long into the future. Click here to find out how you can support. Thank you x