Formerly known as the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show, the newly christened ‘Crafting at AllyPally’ event has been bringing in the crowds for over 20 years, 12 of which have been held at it’s present venue at Alexandra Palace. The twice yearly award winning show (April and September) brings in over 5,000 visitors on each occasion – a mixture of beginners and experienced crafters who have attended this event for many years and enjoy the bargains, live demonstrations and informal atmosphere. In response to our visitor’s request for more diversity of products to attract a host of other complementary crafts, we have renamed the show to reflect its wider appeal.
At Crafting at Ally Pally you’ll find:
– A wide selection of exhibitors and best selling brands
– Lots of top branded bargains
– The latest card making and scrapbooking trends
– Inspirational demo’s from your favourite craft experts including Sue Wilson, John Lockwood and more!
– FREE prize draws for craft goodies from Creative Expressions
– FREE car parking, courtesy buses and cloakroom service
– Plently of seating and catering facilities
– Good disabled access and free transfer from the car parks
Get here early and soak up the atmosphere of our Festival Village – featuring a line-up of the finest names in London street food and an eclectic bill of bands and DJs. Start your gig the right way.
Alexandra Palace Way
Tube: Wood Green
Railway: Alexandra Palace Rail
Bus: W3 or Shuttle Bus